Monday, August 29, 2011

Honorable Commendation from Ms. Angela Leuck

Dear Mr.Padhy,

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog and for sending me some of your poems. I especially like the last haiku:

*****
time and space
life - a season of its
own garden

I would love to make a poster of it some day. I like to blend flower and garden photos together with poetry.? I'm working on a series of them, as well as a series of tea haiku and photos of teapots.

I'm off to China at the end of the month. I teach English to accounting students at Kaifeng University in Henan Province.? I'm there for 6 week stints, which gives me time to work on my writing the rest of the year. By the way, the city I teach in is the Chrysanthemum City of China and they have a huge fall chrysanthemum fesitval which I'm looking forward to.

Cheers,

Angela
20.8.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment