Wednesday, September 20, 2017

An Oasis

I revisited my old diary and the letters kept at a remote corner of my home. My swollen eyes glanced through and I felt myself swept in reverse flow of time. The youthfulness, the sweet remembrance and the articulated writings relentlessly murmured in my ears. The fragrance of memories glided me to a different garden……. for a moment I felt the wilted flowers blossomed afresh again.

A sudden cold wind gushed inside and I carefully folded my memories, but the breeze hardly I could seize.

flapping wings
through the sunlit day--
sudden darkness

Scryptic,  Issue 1.2 September 2017 (Eds: Stephen Chase Gagnon and Lori A Minor)

http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/396b91_67cf53eca1214166a314de87ffbfdd9d.pdf



**********   **********     **********

No comments:

Post a Comment